Monday, December 28, 2009

Which shampoo smells the best? Which one does your bf/gf like on you?

My boyfriend constantly smells my hair and he likes the Brunette Expressions from Pantene even though he doesn't know that. Except when I use other products on my hair he thinks it smells funny and doesn't like it .. Bleh, guys! So people, what do you use?Which shampoo smells the best? Which one does your bf/gf like on you?
aussie moist smells amaziiiing


it smells like...i dont even know how to explain


i would say australian candy but that sounds nasty


its reallygood


go to a drugstore and take a whiff!Which shampoo smells the best? Which one does your bf/gf like on you?
Grocery marketed shampoo (Yes this is Pantene) are horrible products, always.





My bf likes Biolage Hydra Therapie (sic) on me. He can always detect it.





Doesnt hurt that I use Patchouli oil as a perfume, as its an afrodesiac. (sp?)
i would definitely recommend Aussie cleanse and mend shampoo and conditioner. They smell SO good and everyone compliments me on my hair. I will never use another one[:
I use biolage, which my boyfriend loves! Also, i would get a hair shine serum from herbal essences in a good smelling scent and spray it on your hair every morning. It works every time!!
i use so sexy fromm victorias secrettt(:





-guys are constantly sniffinggg my hair:p
Infusium 23 smells really good!
Garnier Fructis or Herbal Essences :D
pantene lol try redken u can get it at salons

No comments:

Post a Comment