Monday, December 28, 2009

Any one can tell me the best shampoo to prevent hair fall in india?

my doctor prescribed me trigane shampoo to prevent hairfall n if u have dandruff use nizrol...Any one can tell me the best shampoo to prevent hair fall in india?
go for Pantene Pro-V .. hair fall control


its really good ... i had serious hair loss for 2 months ...then i went for a consultation ... they advised me for this shampoo ... its really good just after 30 - 45 days .. i have no hair fall (touch wood) use it according to your need ... depends; how much your hairs get dirty.. ..say thrice a week or even more .. ...


if you have a hair fall problem then you can also go for hair vitalisers (keo karpin) ... stop using any hair oils ... only once in a week get a massage from Olive oil (Figaro) .,... rest use vitalisers ... they help a lottt ... in my case these things really worked .. and i have long healthy ...and shiny hairs ... m a happy man again ... :-)Any one can tell me the best shampoo to prevent hair fall in india?
vichy dercos energising shampoo. it promotes new hair growth too. but i guess its no miracle cure....
Well there is SunSilk that helps very much . is
  • nba
  • 1 comment: