Thursday, December 24, 2009

Can I use Silkience shampoo on my cat as a one time thing?

I have this shampoo, Silkience, and I really need to wash my cat but I don't have any pet shampoo. Would it be alright for me to use the shampoo just this once? Or should I try to wait until I can get pet shampoo?Can I use Silkience shampoo on my cat as a one time thing?
you shouldnt wash your cat at all! they wash themselves, and unless the poor things covered in tar or paint, id leave it to wash itself!Can I use Silkience shampoo on my cat as a one time thing?
im a dog groomer who also works on cats and i wouldnt recommend using human shampoo, it could dry out thier skin, also bathing a cat is very traumatic for them..if you decide to use the shampoo anyways rinse very well!!! and when you think you've rinsed it all out rinse again just to be sure!
you should never use human shampoo on your cat it will dry out the skin. If you think there is residue from the flea shampoo either rinse the cat again or you can use mild dish soap making sure you rinse very well.
don't use human shampoo it will dry out their skin horribly and it would be just as toxic as the flea shampoo, try just an extra rinse to get rid of the residual flea shampoo

No comments:

Post a Comment