Monday, December 28, 2009

What's the world's number one shampoo?

I heard this in a television commercial.. They say it's head and shoulders.. What do you think??What's the world's number one shampoo?
i have a sensitive skin (i can understand if sth is good or not)and head %26amp; soldiers is the best for the hair and skin.





pantebe pro-v isn't good for my skin,althtough i prefer it for my hair


herbal essences exactly the same about the skin but with a better smellWhat's the world's number one shampoo?
if it said it an advert then it's probably true, otherwise they would be in trouble for false advertising. it sounds plausible, head and shoulders has been around for years and has established itself as ahousehold name.
I would guess that Pantene or Suave would be the number one shampoo. Maybe it's Head and Shoulders though.
Pantene Pro-V
well it's anti dandruff .......
Head and shoulders has a weird smell.





I like herbal essence
eh, it's good if you have dandruff but otherwise it sucks
i personally love biolage
I like Barber's Select....:o
this isn't funny at all

No comments:

Post a Comment