Monday, December 28, 2009

I have hair falls last one year on words i used good shampoo and home treatment?

Last one yer on words i have heavy hair fall can You suggest me better i will clear in one or two months really i'm nor vising about this thing i hope you must help me please suggest home mad able treatmentI have hair falls last one year on words i used good shampoo and home treatment?
hair fall can be due to poor diet.check out your diet and improve protein and other important vitamins in your daily meal.there are so many shampoos and other things available to control hair fall.but don't make your hair thing of experiment.so visit to a doctor and consult .hair fall is more likely because of health problem and prolonged illlness.I have hair falls last one year on words i used good shampoo and home treatment?
Apply Henna


Don't dry hair with dryer but dry it with towel by massaging.


Massage hair with a spoon of warm oil.





I tried these and my hair fall it kinda stopped!!!!


I used to have a lot of hair fall now it reduced by almost 50%!!!!


Hope I helped!!!


You can also try going to a dermatologist. But if you follow ones above you will be fine!!


and hey eat properly!! :P





All the best!


Keep ur fingers crossed :P
u use MULTANI MITTI in place of SHAMPOO and HENNA(MEHANDI) with DAHI %26amp; AWALA once in a week.
if your hair is falling out.. see your doctor
if u have dandruff use dan clear shampoo........

No comments:

Post a Comment