Thursday, December 24, 2009

Shampoo: Which one works for you and why?

I just want to know what shampoos are you're fave, and what they do for your hair. Also, right now I use Herbal Essences. Do you think your shampoo's better?Shampoo: Which one works for you and why?
Well, I have have tried Herbal Essences...


I have used Hello Hydration and Body Envy...


I love Hello Hydration its very moisturizing but Body Envy kinda made my hair dry and didn't really add much body to my hair





Currently, Im using Vanilla Silk from Organix and it's great!!


You can get it from wal-mart...


It is the best shampoo I have ever used by far!


Its the only one that actually does everything it says it will


Other shampoos are advertized saying it will moisturize reduce split ends blah blah blah...lies





Here's the link to organix, you should really look at all the different shampoos :) http://www.organixhair.com/Shampoo: Which one works for you and why?
i love victorias secret ';very sexy'; shampoo and conditioner because it makes your hair smell great all day. it also leaves my hair smooth and shiny. most drugstore conditioners i have used are mostly water, but the very sexy conditioner is thick and rich...it makes me feel like i'm getting my moneys worth, and at $10 a bottle i consider it a good deal for what you get.
I use this teatree stuff that makes my head tingle, to make my hair have more volume and be more silky. I get it from my hairsalon. Its about 15 dollars i think? But it works fantastic.
I like Herbal Essences


I use the coconut one, and my hair smells good the whole day, and it makes my hair look really healthy
for shampoo, i use pantene and i use herbal essence for conditioner
panteen it smells good and works well i ued to use herbal essences but i got board of it


i also used to use garnie fructice
Aussie,


it makes my hair really shiny and gives it volume.
I really like John Frieda,Redken,and Dove.





They all work very,very well:)
pantene
i use that vive pro nutri-gloss stuff





it makes my hair soft and smells AMAZING all day

No comments:

Post a Comment