Monday, December 28, 2009

My furniture smells like our dog and I was wondering if I could shampoo it with one of thos shampoo vaccums?

You can rent a steam machine to clean the furniture then when dry spray with scotch guard. After that regular treatments of fabreeze will keep it smelling fresh.My furniture smells like our dog and I was wondering if I could shampoo it with one of thos shampoo vaccums?
First, don't rent a steam cleaner from the grocery, they don't work that well. Second buy a bissel steam cleaner, it does. I can't live without mine. Third, when you do clean it, don't use scotchgard. I had a friend who interned there and he said it is mostly water (like 90%) and the active ingredients quickly just flake off. Real scotchgarding has to be baked on. Next, don't let your pets on the couch if you don't want it to smell, remeber you are thier master, not the other way around. Finally, febreeze everyday or every couple of days.My furniture smells like our dog and I was wondering if I could shampoo it with one of thos shampoo vaccums?
yes you can but febreeze is easier and less messy
i dont know about shampoo but for odour in fabric and carpets sprinkle with bicarbanate of soda leave then hoover up bit like shake n vac but cheaper n it leaves clean air no dog or artificial smells as it absorbs them
Have you tried Febreeze? Or, maybe Arm %26amp; Hammer carpet deodorizor - I am not sure if shampooing would be advisable...
i don't think you can use that it will mess up you couch
You can shampoos most furniture. However, if it is just a doggy smell, it may not really be dirty. Try soaking it with Febreeze and letting that dry. Vacuum it off real well first.

No comments:

Post a Comment