Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is it true that using more than one kind of shampoo will keep your hair from damage?

it really depends on the hair type and shampoo that you are using...


here is an article that you can read as a reference for issue that shampoo's can damage your hair,


http://www.articlesbase.com/women%27s-is鈥?/a>Is it true that using more than one kind of shampoo will keep your hair from damage?
you should do a scientific experiment on that question.





I'm using different shampoos, but I really don't pay attention to that. Is it true that using more than one kind of shampoo will keep your hair from damage?
No. I use different kind of shampoo provided the brand i use doesn't give me dandruff.





And, I haven't experienced having a hair damage.
It's usually advised to change shampoos. However, your hair will be kept from damage only if you use quality ones.
If so all of my hair would be falling out because i wash my hair everyday with tresemme shampoo and conditioner.
  • nba
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment