Monday, December 28, 2009

Are you faithful to just one brand of shampoo or do you alternate them as do I?

I alternate. I think it's better for your hair, especially when it come to using conditioners.Are you faithful to just one brand of shampoo or do you alternate them as do I?
Thanks. I haven't tried John Freida for a while. Report Abuse
Are you faithful to just one brand of shampoo or do you alternate them as do I?
I alternate my shampoo from time to time.
I change every two weeks, I'll keep on changing till I find the one that goes best with my hair.
I alternate my brand of shampoo though. To me, it may help into maintaining a healthy hair though.





Cheers and have a nice week ahead :)
i try to be faithful


however so many to choose from now.


they say it is not good


to change alot
i alternate because apparently after a while your hair become used to the shampoo you use and it doesnt work as effectively. say, if you use a greasy hair shampoo. it wont work as well.
i alternate all the time. first its like garnier then herbal essences and i dont know what to do next. well, ill think of one wen my herbal one is empty. o ya i also alternate it like straightning shampoo or curly. i think im gonna stick with curly shampoos though.
Alternate every 2 weeks....I alternate according to the weather!
I don't care abut brand , i think use whatever is available.
I only have one bottle of shampoo :P
I alternate every two weeks. Your hair starts to accumulate build up and switching off with prevent it.
alternate! I love try new things!!
I buy the best name brand that has a good sale price that week.
I buy whats on sale. However I only use Matrix Curl Life on my son its the best thing I've found for his naturally curly hair but it last forever.
  • nba
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment