Monday, December 28, 2009

Is there any shampoo better than head & shoulders because that one is just not working for me. Can u help?

I love herbal Essence to me it leaves your hair more shinny and smells great. But if you want a product that's really hot on the market and revives and makes your hair healthy try WEN. But try and experiment with different shampoos cause a lot of them specialize in different hair types.Selsunblue is for hair and scalp thats itchy or flacky if thats your problem. Goodluck and have funIs there any shampoo better than head %26amp; shoulders because that one is just not working for me. Can u help?
I have the same problem but I've found that masks that you put on your head and leave for a few minutes, then wash out, work well. Have a look around and see what you can find.Is there any shampoo better than head %26amp; shoulders because that one is just not working for me. Can u help?
I use head %26amp; shoulders and it helped me but everybody is different. maybe try something with tree tea oil in it. I have heard that it helps.
try something with tea tree oil in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment