Thursday, December 24, 2009

How much & what does one feed a maltese terrier? What shampoo and how often do you bathe? Any advice?

My friend recently gave me her AKC Maltese Terrier, who was totally avoided and treated poorly. He's a wonderful dog! I just had to take him to the vet to get 7 teeth pulled, and want to make sure he get AWESOME treatment from me. I want him to live a happy and healthy life. I want to know the standard precedure of care for this breed. He's about 6 years old. Thanks!How much %26amp; what does one feed a maltese terrier? What shampoo and how often do you bathe? Any advice?
do NOT give him soft/ canned dog food unless you want to pull more teeth. i give my dog a bath about once a month or whenever she needs it. if you go to wallmart they have some good shampoo.How much %26amp; what does one feed a maltese terrier? What shampoo and how often do you bathe? Any advice?
i would recommend purina dog chow.
Call your vet and ask these questions. They should be able to give you all the info you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment