Monday, December 28, 2009

POLL: If It could ONLY be One, Shampoo or Body Wash?

Lets say youre only aloud to take a shower (once) but you;re only aloud to choose either shampoo or body wash.





How about twice?


3 times?


forever?POLL: If It could ONLY be One, Shampoo or Body Wash?
shampoo.. if we are out of body wash at the moment i have been known to just grab the shampoo and use that real quick.





hey it's some sort of soap right?POLL: If It could ONLY be One, Shampoo or Body Wash?
Shampoo....I can wash everything with it!



Ugh that's gross! lol It's hard to choose but i pick body wash. I can wash my hair with body wash as long as i have conditioner which you did not mention! =) hehe!
Shampoo
Shampoo
i would pick shampoo. when your hair is gross it's the worst. i guess i would use the shampoo to wash my body too. lol
shampoo
shampoo...
Shampoo cause it can double as body wash if need be.


Once, twice, three times or 4ever.
Shampoo because you could still wash yourself with shampoo.
Body Wash.
Body wash, I can use it to clean all over and wash my hair..
body wash :)

No comments:

Post a Comment