Monday, December 28, 2009

Which shampoo is the right one for me?

I have a frizzy, dry hair, and its all wavy and gross, and sometimes when i put anti frizz , my hair become oily, i want to have straight, silky hair, which shampoo will be the right one for me? Thanks for the informationWhich shampoo is the right one for me?
I'm thinking that the anti frizz is making your hair worse.


if you haven't already. try shampoo and conditioner for dry hair.


avoid the frizz kind for now.


using salon formula is best. such as Suave or Herbal Essence.To name a few.


Asking a beautician is good also.


Never use a dryer. they will dry out your hair and make it more frizzy also.Which shampoo is the right one for me?
My hair is similar. Its really wavy and can get gross. I use Head and Shoulders- that makes your hair really soft. Then I use Suave conditioner- that makes your hair really shiny. Also, because I usually straighten my hair, I use Dove heat control shampoo. But sometimes you need to use a daily clarifier cuz the heat controll thing can cause buildup. This is the ONLY thing that works for me and my friends(and guys too!) are ALWAYS patting my hair saying how pretty it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment