Saturday, December 19, 2009

I need a really good thermal Shampoo to replace my old one any ideas?

I use 2 use Thermasilk and now i need 2 replace that one anyone know what to use?I need a really good thermal Shampoo to replace my old one any ideas?
i use sunsilk shampoo. i dont no what u mean by thermal, but i no that sunsilk shampoo and conditioner rocks! if it works on my hair, it can work on anybody's. DON'T use pantene, though. dove isn't that great either.I need a really good thermal Shampoo to replace my old one any ideas?
Tresemme Shampoos %26amp; Conditioners are the best I've ever used, so go ahead with those! Tresemme in general has a million great thermal products which I use for straightening %26amp; blowdrying my hair i.e. Heat Teamer Spray. straightening Gel, anti-frizz spray/cream. Here's their website, I'm sure you'll love their products, I've been using them for more than a year %26amp; even though I straighten %26amp; blowdry my hair every day, it's still super healthy thanks to Tresemme.
ill tell u that when we meet private
Thermasilk is now Sunsilk...and they have a great line of hair products.
I use Graham Webb Shampoo, Conditioner and other hair products these are the best out there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment