Thursday, December 24, 2009

What's a cleansing shampoo? Can you recommend a good one for me?

Suave makes a great clarifying shampoo that gets all the product gunk, dirt and dandruff out of your hair. what's even better is that the stuff only costs like $1.29!What's a cleansing shampoo? Can you recommend a good one for me?
Well it depends what type of Shampoo do you use?What's a cleansing shampoo? Can you recommend a good one for me?
PANTENE PRO-V this brand has diffrent shampoos for different typs of hair!to me it was like a miracle!
you could rinse with vinegar and water that will get rid of any build up on your hair.
Depends on what your doing. If it is for hands ,a tough one is Lava.
cat walk!! i also like the name!!:-)
the best cleansing shampoo that i used is made by Aveda. they have awesome line of products that treat your hair. They are a little bit pricy but i think they are worth it. they also use organic stuff instead of all those chemicals.
i would try dove
A cleansing shampoo should be used about once a week to clear all the buildup of hair products and gunk in your hair. The best one I've tried is clarifying shampoo by Neutrogena. Make sure not to use it on a regular basis though because it'll strip your hair dry.
A good one that I just started to use is ';Drama Clean'; by Herbal Essences. I have long, thick hair and the shampoo and conditioner make sure my hair is squeaky clean. If you use a lot of hairspray and gel you can use the sister shampoo called Degunkify. All of these bottles are green colored.

No comments:

Post a Comment