Thursday, December 24, 2009

What shampoo is best for african american children over one?

Should she be using johnsons shampoo or a certain brand?What shampoo is best for african american children over one?
I would recommend Creme of Nature Moisturizing Shampoo. It's great because it will leave the child's hair feeling soft but I also recommend using a conditioner on the child's hair like Henna Placenta, in order to give it extra protection.





I do not recommend using Johnson's Shampoo because if the child has really coarse hair, it will be extremely hard to comb through after washing.





It is also very important to do a deep conditioning treatment on the child's hair once or twice a month especially if the child has coarse natural hair. Deep conditioning treatment usually requires a hair dryer but you can also wrap the hair in a plastic cap and put a warm towel on the child's head.





Good Luck, because I know when I was young...doing my hair was work.What shampoo is best for african american children over one?
use johnsons , or go to a hairdresser and ask for that ... in walmart they have a section for african american hair and it has the best shampoos in that area you might find something called (just for me) that works great

No comments:

Post a Comment