Thursday, December 24, 2009

I have dark low lights and blonde highlights. Which shampoo should I use? One for the blonde or dark?

I have been using shimmer lights, but it makes my hair look over all blonde, and my low lights look cool instead of warm, But Will shimmer lights for brunette hair make my blonde highlights dingy?I have dark low lights and blonde highlights. Which shampoo should I use? One for the blonde or dark?
Instead of using one for a specific color, use one for color in general. Do a lot of research on ones you might be interested in, and compare the ones that you think you might like and the ones that you might not. Hope I help! (:I have dark low lights and blonde highlights. Which shampoo should I use? One for the blonde or dark?
Probably. Use a non-color-specific shampoo that's made for color-treated hair.
i would use dark...........
  • nba
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment