Thursday, December 24, 2009

Has any one used the Dove daily moisture shampoo and Conditioner or the Dove intense damage?

I just want to know if you tried them and what worked for you..Has any one used the Dove daily moisture shampoo and Conditioner or the Dove intense damage?
HAHA ! this is really funny , because i just got out of the shower %26amp; had used the conditioner .





it works wonders ! really good for my hair , no frizz %26amp; split ends anymore .Has any one used the Dove daily moisture shampoo and Conditioner or the Dove intense damage?
yeah I've used the dove daily moisture ones after swimming once, my friend had them, and they worked really well which was surprising because after swimming my hair usually feels horrible even after showering, but it felt great and smelt really nice :) I don't use them ( not to sure why actually) but I would recommend them to you to try!





Good luck :)
i used the intense damage therapy one, and it worked great for my hair! i had bleached it twice in a row, and now its silky smooth

No comments:

Post a Comment