Monday, December 28, 2009

Do anyone know about the Redken Solve shampoo? Is it something one can use daily?

I have a dry and itchy scalp, wich tend to get greasy during the day, maybe becouse I'm using the wrong shampoo. I'm currently using a non-fragrance etc. shampoo, but it's not doing anything for me:-/ A friend suggested the Solve shampoo, but I'm trying to find out if it's okay to use it everyday, or if it'll only make my problem scalp worse.. Anyone? Thankfull for all answers:-)Do anyone know about the Redken Solve shampoo? Is it something one can use daily?
Not sure about Solve Shampoo, but I use only Redken products on my hair and I love them. I've been know to wash my hair twice in a day, and have never had any problems. With a dry scalp you'll want to use something with lots of moisturizers.Do anyone know about the Redken Solve shampoo? Is it something one can use daily?
I just received a sample of the Solve Shampoo, and the directions on the bottle says '; Use twice a week';. So there's the answer, if anybody else wondered.... Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment