Monday, December 28, 2009

Does it matter to change hair shampoo every one or two months?

I have normal hair, and I have no problem as such with my hair. And I change my hair shampoo every one or second month. Is it wrong?





Would it harm my hair? I am male and have short hair.





Any suggestions.....Does it matter to change hair shampoo every one or two months?
Well, I was always told that it's better to change your shampoo because using the same thing over and over again causes build-up in your hair. I change shampoo and conditioner every time I run out of whatever I bought and even with perming and coloring my hair, my hairdresser always tells me what good shape my hair is in.Does it matter to change hair shampoo every one or two months?
Thanks for best answer! :) Report Abuse

Yes, it is WRONG. Why do you think that advertisers try to show you that you'll get sex if you use THEIR particular brand? You need to have brand loyalty; not having it means that you are defeating the noble marketing/ad peeps. Come on! These guys only make huge amounts of money if their attempts to control our spending habits are successful--have brand loyalty and support a rich guy buying another overpriced car, yacht, summerhome, or supporting another mistress!





Yes, you are harming your hair. Remember, hair doesn't have any brains (unless you yank really hard and get some bits of brain along with the roots...but that's a different scenario). So hair really can't deal with change, and you are probably upsetting your hair no end by changing the mix of chemicals with which you are treating it. Seriously, have a heart and be sensitive to the feelings of your stupid hair!





;-)


OK, seriously, I think it's a great idea. Changing what you use probably prevents the buildup of any particular thing in your hair/on your scalp, and it certainly reduces your exposure to whatever is in a given shampoo...which could be significant, over time.
I've heard that every other month, men, should use a dandruff control shampoo. %26amp; the next month use the normal shampoo. It supposedly works well %26amp; isn't hard to keep track off. If you don't want to try that, i don't think it matters if you change it, its just better to use a dandruff control every other month :p hope i helped
I do change. Many company says that shampoos can make hair thick, long, but actual is that it is only a medium to clean hair.





But Loreal is my favorite.
It is good idea to keep changing your shampoo. In this way, you get all the nutrients of the different shampoos which is good for hair.
if i dont change my shampoo and conditioner ever once in a while my hair get all dirty looking and feels dirty before its even dry so thats all i can say about that
it doesn't matter much, only if you are using good shampoos.

No comments:

Post a Comment