Thursday, December 24, 2009

Any one know of a brand of shampoo for oily hair?

I have checked many stores. They do not sell shampoo for oily hair. Or I can not find it. They sell stuff for extra bounce, dry dammaged hair and such. But I can not find shampoo for oily hair.Any one know of a brand of shampoo for oily hair?
I know one, hold on!





Ok you should try Special Care Tea Tree Shampoo from Regis.Any one know of a brand of shampoo for oily hair?
-Bed Head


-Paul Mitchell


and brillian brunette/blonde are really good shampoos that eliminate oily hair!!!!
They don't directly say 'for oily hair'





what you need a 'clarifying' shampoo, I know Suave has it, but that's more of a cheapie brand, %26amp; Herbal Esensse(sp?)


just look around





%26amp; if you don't find those, then make sure you get a clear shampoo, not a creamy one





=]
Suave Daily Clarifying Shampoo For Normal To Oily Hair

No comments:

Post a Comment