Monday, December 28, 2009

Paul Mitchell Shampoo One...?

Hey!! I bought Paul Mitchell Shampoo One yesterday and I haven't used it yet, but before I do use it, I want to make sure it's not going to damage my hair...I have extremely fine, dry, straight/wavy hair. I straighten and blow dry my hair everyday so it is pretty overly processed...is this shampoo gentle enough for my hair? Will it be too harsh? Also, I purchased Paul Mitchell ';The Conditioner'; to use afterwards. Thanks for all of your help!!!! :)Paul Mitchell Shampoo One...?
those are 2 of the best products to use when your hair is damaged...a word of advice from a hairstylist...after you shampoo and before you condition towl dry your hair it will help the conditioner sink in and penetrate more! hope i was helpfull

No comments:

Post a Comment