Monday, December 28, 2009

What kind of shampoo do you care 2 in one or seperates?

Me I get 2 in oneWhat kind of shampoo do you care 2 in one or seperates?
2 in 1, it saves time and my hair comes out completely smooth and silky....What kind of shampoo do you care 2 in one or seperates?
Separate. 2 in ones either leave my hair oily or static depending on how long I rinse my hair.
I have to use separate shampoo and conditioner 2-1 leaves my hair dry.
dove shampoo
Shampoo and conditioner should be separate, bur its up2 u
separate because i find there is not enough conditioner in the 2-in-1
iv tried them both and i definately think separates... my hair is always smoother wen i use a separate conditioner
seperates :)
i use separates. as i cant untangle unless i leave in conditioning at least 5 minutes. keeps my locks shiny.
separate.. I have to rotate my shampoo after a few weeks it builds up and my hair needs something new for a while. Just goes limp :-\
separate
As a woman of color, it wold be a disaster for me to use a 2 in 1 it would dry my hair out and I would truly look like a ';Hot Mess';!
i get shampoo and caditanor!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment