Thursday, December 24, 2009

What shampoo and condtioner do you recommend which one is the best?

i have curly hair and sometimes i wear it straight i am a brunette what shampoo do u recommend?What shampoo and condtioner do you recommend which one is the best?
funny my hair is the exact same way i use hello hydration by herbal essences and totally twisted curl scrunching gel and fekkai green glossing cream to tame my curl or when i flatten it and dove hair spray hope this helpsWhat shampoo and condtioner do you recommend which one is the best?
well naturally i dont have curly hair but i have super wavy


I use dove restore and something,its a white bottle and for some reason it straightens my hair better then any straightening shampoo Ive ever used,and like someone stated above,it smells sooooooo good,and its a really good price


its so funny I dont even have to blow dry it and it straightens almost as well as my flat iron.I just have to brush through it really well once Im out of the shower and voila!


srry I got a little carried away,but you should really try dove
I use Nexxus Luxurious Moisturizing Shampoo


-and-


Nexxus Hydra Sleek Silken Smoothing Conditioner





This shampoo and conditioner is fabulous on my hair and I Love it.


Both leave my hair feeling silky and smooth, add it smells good to!





love


b.





Btw if your looking for a cute everyday hairstyle to try out these tutorials. they are awesome. ;D


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqp6nCXmG鈥?/a>


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb6bddlsH鈥?/a>
HUM i think this one cause when i want for my hair curly i use this one but it Very expensive
how often do you straighten it?


I straighten mine often, so I use a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner called ';C Professional';


You can only buy it in salons, and it's a bit pricy, but it is SO good.
TIGI - BedHead





I love that line :)


there is a shampoo and conditioner for every type of hair,


and they smell ssoooooo good!
i am a hairdresser and i recommend you use sunsilk for brunnette hair if you dont get on with that then use a frizz eaze shampoo and conditioner





hope this helps
Loreal or Pantene
If the color and curls are natural or not, I recommend Big Sexi products
I like the Garnier Fructis line....I use the one for color treated hair...it smells real good too.
dove shampoo, i swear by it! it smells soooo good and keeps my hair in really good condition x
Head%26amp;Shoulder
  • nba
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment