Thursday, January 7, 2010

Which one of these shampoo's should I get for my dog (he's a West Highland White Terrier)?

Okay, I was recommended three different brands of shampoo, and I just want to know which one of these three are the best. If you don't know them, you can visit the website and tell me what you think.





- Bio-Groom


- Top Paw


- TropicleanWhich one of these shampoo's should I get for my dog (he's a West Highland White Terrier)?
I would suggest out of the 3 the Bio-groom hypo or actually hypo from anyone over any shampoo for a westie. They have every sensitive skin %26amp; you don't use oatmeal or mediated shampoos unless you are treating a specific problem. Oatmeal isn't hypo %26amp; can cause reactions to dogs with grain allergies so hypo esp. one without dyes, perfumes %26amp; soaps is the best. Hylyt is one the best ones.Which one of these shampoo's should I get for my dog (he's a West Highland White Terrier)?
It really depends on which formula you plan to get. Bio-Groom and Tropi-clean are the better brands, but you need to make sure you're getting a formula suited to your Westie. As a groomer, I find that Westies often have skin problems, so a shampoo designed for skin issues is a good idea. Tropi-clean has a very nice Oatmeal + Tea Tree oil shampoo that would be good for him. Bio-Groom has their Bio-Med formula that would also work. You can get either brand's whitening shampoo as well, but I would only use that in between the medicated shampoo to prevent skin irritation.
hey there i would use Tropiclean if they have w hiterner one or the oatmeals one will work best with ur dogs skin and hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment