Thursday, January 7, 2010

My shampoo fried my hair a little...Does any one know of a good deep conditoner that would help?

Aveda... It is the best but a little expensive but it's worth itMy shampoo fried my hair a little...Does any one know of a good deep conditoner that would help?
I would have to say the deep conditioner from the EverPURE line.


Its really nice, and 100% vegan too!


But the Pantene one is good to.





Pantene has protein in their shampoos so it breaks off hair, so make sure if you get that pantene one to check if it has protein in it.


And also get a shampoo and conditioner set with NO protein in it.


For shampoo and conditioner the one in the huge yellow bottle with horse one it is amazing.


I think its called Horse Main or something like that.





I hope this helped!My shampoo fried my hair a little...Does any one know of a good deep conditoner that would help?
dove deep conditioner
How did you do that? LOL!





Have a look at Aussie Miracles 3 minute Miracle
  • nba
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment