Thursday, January 7, 2010

Aveda, Biolage, or Regis shampoo and conditioner. Which one should I buy. I need some suggestions?

I have straight blond hair. I'm looking to buy a professional brand of haircare. I just want something better then what is sold at regular stores.Aveda, Biolage, or Regis shampoo and conditioner. Which one should I buy. I need some suggestions?
you should buy Biolage i think it would be good for you.Aveda, Biolage, or Regis shampoo and conditioner. Which one should I buy. I need some suggestions?
You may be surprised with the Aveda products; I was. I thought they'd be great (more $ supposed to = better product) and they are all-natural but don't clean my hair quite right / leave it the way I want. I decided to try Aveda after the owner of the salon I go to was talking about how the cheap products damage your hair because they're too harsh. Of all that I've tried, I love Biolage the best because it just leaves my hair the shiniest, softest, and smelliest.
Aveda is a professional product line committed to being environmentally friendly and safe for the consumer (plant based=less chemicals).





I have used some of the Biolage products. I have very thick hair and love redken products although most people would find them to heavy except for it is the only way to get my hair to lay.
aveda
I would suggest Biolage, its a great product.
Try matrix sleek.look instead if you want pricier stuff, but regular stores still have great shampoos like garnier which make the best list! See this source for why. http://www.beautyqa.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment