Thursday, January 7, 2010

Head and shoulders or garnier fructis anti dandruff shampoo?which one is better?

Head and shoulders are the rulers in dandruff. They were the originals and continue to dominant the dandruff world. Plus it makes your hair feel like virgin hair (perfect, flawless, fresh, etc).


Fructis is garbage. The whole line. Cheapy cheapy cheapy.Head and shoulders or garnier fructis anti dandruff shampoo?which one is better?
Head and Shoulders fer sure !!!





Gainer just smells likr fruit to me and reminds me of plastic no wait that's herbal essencse well both remind me of plasticHead and shoulders or garnier fructis anti dandruff shampoo?which one is better?
Head and shoulders is by far better. Garnier Fructis gave me more dandruff then I had when I started using it.
head and shoulder. i found garneir isnt tha great on my hair, but it makes your face less dry if u use it as a face wash :)
garnier fructis!


i always use it!!


its my favorite, works soo well!

No comments:

Post a Comment