Thursday, January 7, 2010

Can i wash my hair with ONLY shampoo just for one day becus..?

becus i have ran out of conditioner and i want to wash my hair in a minute, so if i wash it once ot twice with JUST shampoo, would it look clean in the morning PLEASE write back Asap THANKS :) xxxCan i wash my hair with ONLY shampoo just for one day becus..?
yea do it *Can i wash my hair with ONLY shampoo just for one day becus..?
Well, yeah. Of course...





I don't know if you've seen the movie Billy Madison...it's an old Adam Sandler movie. You sound really, really young though so probably not. But there's a part in it where he's sitting in the tub, and he's drunk, and making the shampoo and conditioner bottles talk like puppets, and he goes:


';Shampoo is better. I go on first and CLEAN the hair.


Conditioner is better! I leave the hair silky and smoooth.';





Hah, I don't know why this made me think of that.


Anyways, yeah, you'll be fine. It'll be super clean, just really dry and static-y.


It's only if you use JUST conditioner that your hair won't be clean.
Yes because shampoo cleans your hair, conditioner just softens your hair, you can definitely go a day or two without conditioner I've done it many many times.
yes you can,i did it for 14 years(i just started using conditioner last month)
It'll be clean but it might not be very soft/easy to handle. Might seem a bit dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment