Thursday, January 7, 2010

I have had my hair coloured do i have to use a shampoo for coloured hair? Which one?

Only if you want the color to last longer, color treated shampoos help to close the cuticle of the hair to help lock in the pigment, so I would say that would be your best bet.I have had my hair coloured do i have to use a shampoo for coloured hair? Which one?
Biolage for colored treated hair works good and smells good or try Redken or Dove I love allI have had my hair coloured do i have to use a shampoo for coloured hair? Which one?
pantene for coloured hair is good and dove for coloured hair. u can get shampoos for highlights or darkened highlights.
Not nessicarley but you can
i highly recommend John Frieda, I use the red and my friend uses the brown - they are both FAB!!!! L'Oreal do a good conditioner for coloured hair too
yes you could use a shampoo for coloured hair as it makes the colour last longer. you could also use a conditioner for colour hair. There are many shamppo and conditioners for coloured hair some of the good ones are.. garnier and l'oreal.
you don't have to use a shampoo for coloured hair. My personal favourite is Redken Extreme as it has a lot of proteins in it and helps to keep my hair healthy. I colour my hair reasonably often and have found this to be the best for my hair.


Good luck, I think as long as you find a shampo that suits your hair you will be fine as everyone's hair is different.
yes
Yes you should. They help color stay in longer and help to repair the damage the coloring does to your hair.





Loreal and pantene both have good lines.
U can use Ultra Doux conditioner for coloured hair, or lakme hair next shampoo for coloured hair


Ultra doux worked for me, hope it works for u too.
I agree with the above. John Frieda is the best. My hair is in excellent condition, it shines lovely . It does cost a bit but it is worth it. I use all the products. Go for it , you won't be sorry.:))
my mum like loreal the best
Hi Chick,


Loreal Nutrisse Cream Is Good For All Hair Colours Or You Could Use A Sunsilk Shampoo And Conditioner In The Colour Of Your Hair!


Hope I Could Help Yah


Gd Luck Babe


x :) x
Use Nutrogena colour defending shampoo and only use conditioner rarely and sparingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment