Thursday, January 7, 2010

I just ran out of shampoo and I am going to the store to buy some more (walmart), which one should I get?

I've been using Suave for brunettes and I like it alot I just want to try something else and it has to smell really good too. Oh yeah, it should be in the medium price range because i'm not paying 25.00 for a bottle of shampoo, ya heard?!I just ran out of shampoo and I am going to the store to buy some more (walmart), which one should I get?
I have long hair and suave is really good 2 years ago I had to go on a budget and suave with biolage like shampoo is greatI just ran out of shampoo and I am going to the store to buy some more (walmart), which one should I get?
go in the salon and try and purchase something in there, the shampoo's and conditioners you can buy on the shelf are not good for your hair. Just give the professional products a try you will not ever have it any other way...no joke!
I use finesse shampoo and conditioner.........works great and not expensive. It is about $3.99 for each.
Dove, revlon or Herbal Essence.
I would suggest Pureology or Ojon. They are both awesome %26amp; you can find both on Ebay for about $10 each. If you have to use store bought, Dove smells good %26amp; so does Herbal Essence as others suggested. However, once you use a really good shampoo, you don't like the cheapies anymore. I can also make an expensive bottle of mine go pretty far.
aussie shampoo and conditioner would be the safest in a wallmart.I could never use sauve its heavy and feels like dish saop.If you used something good for about three months and than tried the sauve you would see what I am saying
Dove shampoo and conditioner is really good. Smells so yummy, makes hair shiny and soft....
none, go to a salon and pay for a quality shampoo, and not something that is goig to leave build up on your hair...and you don't have to pay 25 dollars for shampoo, i work at Great Clips and we have a Solutions line and its no more than like 8 dollars a bottle, and its concentrated so 1 of our bottles is equal to 8 bottles you would buy at walmart!
pantene pro-v color expressions for brunettes works awesome, it smells really good and makes your hair really soft.





if you are goin got walmart though, by me they have john frieda's brunette expressions for really cheap as well - and that also smells really good and keeps your hair very soft.
I don't really know what to tell you what kind of shampoo to get but if i were you i would get pantine pro v becase it helps with split ends and it don't cost that much
Try Finesse moisturizing shampoo. It works good and I think youll like it. AND, Ive tried soooo many of them.....I stuck with Finesse.


Im very picky....Sunsilk is cheap crap, I tried it a couple times last week, cuz my husband bought some, it is crap....leaves your hair feeling dry.
i always use suave too! i get the amplifying one. it works really well. pantene pro-v isn't too expensive and my 2nd fave. also the new herbal essenses shampoo's are supposed to be really good.
I use Pantene ...its really good.
Get John Frieda Brilliant Brunette. It's more expensive (about 7 dollars) but it smells so good and make your hair really shiny.
Don't! see my profile, for why...
OK try sunsilk I switched to it I used Finesse forever but I love sunsilk its leaves my hair smelling so good and soft I use the pink one to tame my frizzed ends.
loreal elvive.costly bt classly.only 115rs.thanks for the points.
Herbal Essences has revamped their collection, they have something for every kind of hair!!


http://herbalessences.com/us


they have a coupon on there too.


Also, Loreal VIve Pro has some new stuff to try.


http://www.vivepro.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment