Thursday, January 7, 2010

Any one know a good shampoo for a severe eczema sufferer?

Hi Ciara,





Allergenics Hair Shampoo





Mild cleansing action, particularly suitable for those with easily irritated sensitive scalps prone to eczema and dermatitis. Also suitable for skin that may be prone to eczema and dermatitis.





This is from a range of skin care products designed specifically for eczema for babies and adults.





Here are some comments of users of this range of products.





';My son was getting really bad eczema at the back of his knees and on his arms and it took ages for it to settle before using this ointment. It works really well and you don't need to put loads on. Recommended';





';My skin has become very dry and sensitive since becoming pregnant and allergenics skin lotion is the only moisturiser I have found that sooths my skin and stops it itching - excellent stuff!';





';Already the dry sore skin below my eyes and on my neck is fading and feels more comfortable. I have very senstive skin and I am very wary of the normal cosmetic products.... which caused this problem in the first place!';





';My husband was given cream for a skin complaint, it only made the condition worse. As we were on holiday in Torquay %26amp; the skin was much worse I found your cream in a chemist. It started to heal the skin allmost immediately. I am more than pleased to reccommend this to anyone A Aldridge';





I have included a link to an eczema website below that should give you loads of information. I have also included the link of where to buy the allergenics products with free delivery.


http://www.trustwilliam.com/Search/?term鈥?/a>





I hope this helps!!!Any one know a good shampoo for a severe eczema sufferer?
Hi,





Watch this video to see how it is treated in Japan.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxLW-HKgQ鈥?/a>





You can get the water for free in America, and other places too. Check on www.craigslist.com and ask for some 8.5 PH drinking water in the wanted add. Then ask if the same machine can make the 2.5 pH water for free.





Good Luck!Any one know a good shampoo for a severe eczema sufferer?
Oilatium now does a shampoo.


It's really good. You can get it prescribed by the doctor or buy it at a chemist. It comes quite a small bottle so you may want a few.


Hope this helps :)
My mum finds that Vosene is the best shampoo for her with her severe eczema, it doesn't bother her at all but it doesn't contain any crazy chemicals lol.
E45 shampoo?
yes selsun blue medicated the one with the red cap

No comments:

Post a Comment