Thursday, January 7, 2010

I'm about to run out of shampoo and conditioner which one do you suggest I try next?

i have normal hair that is naturally straight and it's long and i blow dry it quite often...


thanks :)I'm about to run out of shampoo and conditioner which one do you suggest I try next?
try Tresemme smooth and silky shampoo and conditioner is good it leaves hair nice soft .


also any dove shampoo smell good ant it leaves hair soft hydrated great for damaged hair it really repairs it.I'm about to run out of shampoo and conditioner which one do you suggest I try next?
Garnier for long hair work really good,you can get both the same brand for long hair and processed hair,that one is extra good for your hair.


I like the Victoria's Secret So Sexy line,work great for long hair and is the best smell ever in my opinion,not expensive at all.


they have little sample sizes you can get and try it at home.
wwwwweeeeellllllllllll,





I don't know what kind you use now, but my hair is long too! and my Favorite shampoo is Garnier Fructis Fortifying, sleek and shine. It keeps my hair looking and feeling SSSOOO healthy and I use it everytime I'm in the shower. I even used Wella Wellite and bleached my hair for 2 hours, (most hair would break and damage) but mine didn't even burn, break, and it looks blonde and beautiful! :) I use (its not expensive ethier!)





my conditioner is Nexus Hydra Sleek, it was hiding in the back of my products closet and when I was looking for a new conditioner, I found it and it worked great! you notice a difference right away, and your hair will feel healthy. Before I used Suave, and found that it made my hair smooth, but it didn't stay that way for very long....my hair would start getting greasy in a day! :(( eeewww, but the Hydra Sleek works great!








Pantien Pro-v works good to!, but its a little more expensive! it's up to you!!





hope this helped!!! :))
Bed Head Tigi





It smells so good. I go to my salon just to smell this stuff. Excellent. A little pricey (roughly $15 for a bottle of shampoo), but it's good stuff. I like the lime green kind most. I think they have some heat-protection stuff, so that'll lesson the damage that you might be inflicting by blowdrying your hair so often. :]





http://www.fragranceonline.co.uk/images/鈥?/a>
try the ';sunsilk'; shampoo and conditioner it leaves your hair super smooth.


or treseme, treseme is really good too.
pual mitchele organic


i love it
aussie
V05

No comments:

Post a Comment