Thursday, January 7, 2010

Which one is the best salon shampoo to use and Why?

I love Paul Mitchell. Super Skinny. My hair is frizzy and it helps tame it.Which one is the best salon shampoo to use and Why?
Redken anti-dandruff $12.00





Ain't cheap but it works!





It really makes your hair healthy!!!Which one is the best salon shampoo to use and Why?
I like Nexus, their whole line of products is awesome! I color my hair a lot and without Nexus, my hair would probably fall out :)
Theres so many brands there is no right answer unless you give more info, What kind of hair do you have, do you color or perm, what do you do on a daily basis to your hair. Give me more info and I will be happy to help you, although hair tends to like change so it good to change every few months.
I use Paul Mitchell because:





-He doesn't test on animals


-There is no buildup in my hair after washing it


-The conditioner does not leave a weird feeling in my hair


-It smells good
Personally i have all ways used matrix they came out with it in like 2000 but it keeps my hair healthy no matter how many times i color it... but only use they ones sold in the salon cuz there are a lot of knock offs

No comments:

Post a Comment