Thursday, January 7, 2010

How many times a week should one shampoo?

Can you please suggest some scalp friendly shampoo which doesnt cause hair fall.How many times a week should one shampoo?
If I were you, I'd ask a professional after they reviewed your hair type.





When I was younger, I washed my hair every day, and it was frizzy and began to break off. I washed it every day it was really oily on the scalp.


Later, I read an article about how if you overwash your hair, you overstimulate your scalp into producing more oil.


Now I wash my hair every two days (sometimes three) and my hair is much healthier, shinier and more managable. It doesn't get very oily either.





As for the kind I use, it's John Frieda's Brilliant Brunette.How many times a week should one shampoo?
24x7 for 365 days...just kidding
arnica homoeopathic shampoo
If you are living in hot and humid conditions, you should do it on daily basis. But if you are in cold conditions, you may need only twice a week. In India, Clinic All clear is really great. But we have got a great SATINIQUE range of shampoos through A.I.E., USA. under the organisation Winners Int'l.
Thrice a week but mostly it depends on your choice and shampoo that suit you.
1x
baby shampoo is more sensitive than most brands and works just as well
A lot of people say that u should wash ur hair one day and the other u should just wash ur body.Have u tried Pantene Pro V?
If you are haveing your hair fall out you need to ee a dermitologist





you may need a perscription shampoo





as far as how offten you should shampoo


it depends on how oily your hair is





If your hair looks oily wash it if not then skip that day if your hair is dry wait two days
Short hair daily, long hair twice in a week.


Sunsilk is the bast bet for all kinds of hair!
use a shampoo and conditioner everyday,so that your hair will be clean and beautiful...i think it depends on what you hair type is...for me i use clairol herbal shampoo/conditioner...but to be o a safe side use johnson and johnson
see u may have good shampoo in ur country but here in India we have a nice herbal shampoo u must try if u get it in ur country its ';Himalaya Drug Company'; manufactured Protine shampoo.





U must shampoo ur hair twice a week.
ONE SHOULD WASH HAIR ATLEAST TWICE A WEEK
At least twice a week.





Use a mild shampoo and conditioner. But remember to have a good diet.
If i was u shampoo every day because when your sweat your hair gets sweaty too i shampoo every day and i have very healthy shiny hair. I also have hair spray called INFUSIUM23 it helps dry damaged hair my hair used to be damaged and now its not and INFUSIUM23 should be at your local stores.
i don't know, but illl say that did you know that your not supposed to condition the top of your head? yeah, becuz that hair just came out of your head so it duzn't need to be conditioned. plus it weighs your hair down.
yea you should wash your hair 2-3 times a week depending your hair condition the more you wash or daily hair wash with shampoo can lead to hair breakage an even lead to baldness specially for men
i think girls use it 4 times in a week and boys use it twice a week
depends on your type of hair... probably everday, i was suggested to wash twice a day :S
I have to shampoo every day, I have oily hair. I just use VO5 shampoo, or Suave
Frenzy, it all depends on you sweetie. If I use product, I have to shampoo the next morning, or that night to get my hair so that I can brush it...My hair is on the dry side, so I condition often. Your vitamin deficiency is causing your hair to fall out, not what you shampoo with. Try a vitamin B complex to help that, along with a multivitamin/mineral complex. It all depends on your age too. Women and men both begin to lose hair near to middle age and older. Stress will make the hair fall out as well. Use a good moisturizing shampoo and conditioner, just don't' over do the conditioner, it will make your hair limp. Good luck. Nana
5-7, mild shampoos say they are mild on the label..
I shower at least once every day and shampoo, but I'm pretty certain shampoo doesn't effect hair fall.
in order to avoid hair fall shampoo your hair every other day or rather thrice a week and use shampoo that is compatible to your hair use aloe vera shampoo or shampooo with coconut.
depends on your hair and scalp type. i prefer daily. if your hair is falling out, see your doctor for some lab work. sounds like a thyroid problem to me.
EVERYDAY%26gt;....use baby shampoo if ur that sensitive
Twice a week at a maximum...
I use organic/natural hair products...and they're the best shet I ever put in my hair. Aubrey's Organic shampoo and conditioner works great. They have different kinds depending on your hair type. And I'd recommend one to two shampoos a week, depending on type of hair and how you style it. Invest in a cheapass hairmask or whatever they're called to avoid it getting wet in the shower.
You should shampoo in moderation read some hair tips and articles on this site
johnsons or L'o real
once .garnier fructis.

No comments:

Post a Comment