Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is there any way people can agree on one shampoo to use?

dove or garnier fructis





they both smell good, they make your hair feel great, and dont damage it! =)Is there any way people can agree on one shampoo to use?
Why should they have to? Different people have different hair. I have naturally wavy hair that tends to frizz and my husband has perfectly straight, sort of limp hair. I buy the cheap Suave Strawberry shampoo he likes and Pantene's Smooth %26amp; Sleek 2 in 1 for me. The kids use a children's shampoo made by Suave that won't irritate their eyes.Is there any way people can agree on one shampoo to use?
Probably not,because everybody's hair responds differently to different kinds of shampoo,because everybody's hair has it's own set of problems.
There is no reason to do this. Plus, you need to use at least two shampoos, otherwise the first will create build up that can't be washed out. A second shampoo washes out the build up created by the first.
I tend to change shampoos frequently. I just want variety.
it is highly unlikely
No.
Yes. If the people are flexible.
  • nba
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment